We have recommended that you get involved in Android app reviews, as part of our suggested marketing strategy. We know that it is a significant step to critique other apps, and put together your loyal enthusiast-foundation of followers that believe in viewpoint. We also believe that you will learn more about what others think of your app if you submit your app to an Android app review site.
We like the fact that you have created an Android operating system app using our totally free-to-use Android os app layouts. You may be thinking which your mobile app is the ideal iphone app on this planet. However, you may be missing something important, and the only way you will ever find out is by reading honest, unbiased opinions. A terrific way to permit a whole lot of new women and men understand about your iphone app is to get it analyzed by a person through an software review weblog. There are many of wonderful iphone app assessment web pages. Below are a few that we especially like (in no selected order):
1. AppBoy Blog – Reviews mainly utilities, but also reviews games.
best app store games mac
2. Android mobile phone Tapp – Ratings all kinds of unique programs for Android for best android apps review blog phone.
3. AppBrain – Review articles all types of Android applications.
4. If your app is a life-hack, Lifehacker – Create an account to log in and “send a tip”.
5. AndroidAuthority – Up-dates the information you can ever in your life want on new Android operating system apps.
- app store 1
- app store on app store
- app ios store
- how do i get app store
- number of apps on app store
- upload to app store
6. iKid Applications – Product reviews adventures for kids.
7. Greatest Youngsters Apps – Is one other reviewer of programs for toddlers and young children.
apple iphone app store
8. AppMobo – Evaluations all applications, from Google android to Windows xp and iOS.
Learn to get an application blog writer to review your software
1. Read their blog to see if your app is the type the app blogger would review.
2. Go through the site to be certain they haven’t reviewed your application at this point. Thank them if they have.
3. Take a look at to guarantee that they do not have a firm partnership with all your competition.
4. Look for contact information on the webpage, and stick to their get in touch with recommendations.
5. In emails, be welcoming and polite.
6. Symbolize personally frankly. An software author should not position as being a disinterested user.
7. If the reviewer says no, thank them for their time and ask them to keep the app in mind for the future. Never use it actually.
After a blog writer assessments your mobile app, thank them and make sure they know how many downloads you gotten after their blog post.